Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Life on the punt... Trading betting exchanges

Good morning and good fortune champions,

Some tips for racing today (15/07/24) just for a change … ha ha ha ha. Be in it to win it and enjoy … Pretty much it …

Gamble safely and responsibly.

Rosehill: R5H5; R9H6
Sandown Hill: R6H1; R7H2

Beer o clock time

Kind regards
rcw1
Thanks for Hard to Cross..

Good morning and good fortune champions,

Some tips for racing today (15/07/24) just for a change … ha ha ha ha. Be in it to win it and enjoy … Pretty much it …

Gamble safely and responsibly.

Rosehill: R5H5; R9H6
Sandown Hill: R6H1; R7H2

Beer o clock time

Kind regards
rcw1
Good afternoon champions,
Report card for punting 15/06/24:

Rosehill: two races for 2 x salutes; and
Sandown: two races for 1 x salute.

Until next Saturday or before.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning champions and very good fortune to one and all having a punt today,

Racing tips for today (22/06/24):

Ipswich: R1H10; R7H5
Flemington: R2H11; R5H 9, 2; R6H6; R9H2
Morphettville: R6H4

Gamble safely and responsibly

Beeroclock tutt ta

Kind regards
rcw1

My bets today.

Ipswich:
Race 1: "I See You Coming" - 1 unit on the win, 3 units on the place (currently @ 9 - 1 for the win)​
Darwin:
Race 5: "Doc O'Connor" - Fixed Win​
My only bets today, good luck punters
I watched Betfair for a few minutes before the race and there was a lot of confident money so I got on board.

Thanks for the mail

Good morning champions and very good fortune to one and all having a punt today,

Racing tips for today (22/06/24):

Ipswich: R1H10; R7H5
Flemington: R2H11; R5H 9, 2; R6H6; R9H2
Morphettville: R6H4

Gamble safely and responsibly

Beeroclock tutt ta

Kind regards
rcw1
Good afternoon punters
Scorecard for racing 22/06/24:

Ipswich two races for nil return
Flemington four races and five horses for one salute, no quinella.
Morphettville one race for no return.

Not real pretty today, but neither is rcw1 ha ha ha ha ha
rum o clock

Kind regards
rcw1

Good afternoon punters
Scorecard for racing 22/06/24:

Ipswich two races for nil return
Flemington four races and five horses for one salute, no quinella.
Morphettville one race for no return.

Not real pretty today, but neither is rcw1 ha ha ha ha ha
rum o clock

Kind regards
rcw1
Yep, hard day at office today for you / us all... Bloody favourites... That's why only around 30% of the buggers get up... March on... Look forward to your suggestions next week mate

Yep, hard day at office today for you / us all... Bloody favourites... That's why only around 30% of the buggers get up... March on... Look forward to your suggestions next week mate
thanks rocket1172 most kind of you. rcw1 does luv the punt ... the camaraderie with other fossil punters second to none. Nowhere to hide ... ha ha ha ha ha... sitting back on the rum watching the NRL... Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles next up...

Have a very nice Sunday.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning
Some Alligator Blood news published today by Trenton Akers (25/06/2024):
rcw1 remembers this incident. Very interesting indeed...

The former owners of Alligator Blood have won back the significant cost of their long-running court battle against Racing Queensland and the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission after the state’s Supreme Court ruled in their favour.

It can be revealed a three-judge panel ruled that both RQ and QRIC repay controversial former owner Allan Endresz, along with current owners Jeffand Robyn Simpson, back their court costs in full stemming from their drawn out saga involving the horse’s disqualification from the 2020 Magic Millions 3YO Guineas. It is understood the costs could range from $200,000 to $600,000. Lawyers for both RQ and QRIC argued they should only foot the bill for 60 percent of the costs, however, those submissions were not accepted by the court. In his court battle, Endresz won the right for owners to be heard when it comes to stewards inquiries, with the court ruling his disqualification from the race void.

Queensland racing authorities have declared the decision won’t change the outcome of the race, with the horse still shown as disqualified and no prizemoney paid out to date. In handing down their decision, Justice’s Morrison, Fraser and Williams ruled in Endresz’s favour, saying he had no option but to bring the proceedings against RQ and QRIC.

“It was the conduct of (QRIC) stewards in keeping the owners ‘in the dark about an imminent adjudication by the stewards … In which the owners had a substantial interest’ which constituted the denial of natural justice to the owners,” the decision read. “The owners were left with no realistic alternative but to bring the proceedings in the Trial Division, and to contest the appeals, to vindicate their right to natural justice as a condition of a valid disqualification.

“The owners’ arguments in the Trial Division upon the question whether there was a right to appeal from the disqualification were not unreasonable.“The primary judge accepted those arguments and it could not be said to have been unreasonable for the owners to seek to uphold that part of the primary judge’s analysis in the appeals. ”Legal letters obtained by Racenet last week revealed the fiery battle brewing behind the scenes, with Racing Queensland declaring they will not pay prizemoney because the horse produced a positive swab. “The Stewards have not cleared the swab sample taken from Alligator Blood on 11 January 2020. As your clients are aware, the testing of that sample indicated the presence of a prohibited substance,” RQ’s lawyers wrote.

On another note: I Wish I Win will secure a slot in the $20m The Everest at Randwick on 19 October. Currently being spelled to ready itself for the feature race. Who will ride the horse has yet to be determined, publicly, anyways...

Have a very nice day today.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning
Some Alligator Blood news published today by Trenton Akers (25/06/2024):
rcw1 remembers this incident. Very interesting indeed...

The former owners of Alligator Blood have won back the significant cost of their long-running court battle against Racing Queensland and the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission after the state’s Supreme Court ruled in their favour.

It can be revealed a three-judge panel ruled that both RQ and QRIC repay controversial former owner Allan Endresz, along with current owners Jeffand Robyn Simpson, back their court costs in full stemming from their drawn out saga involving the horse’s disqualification from the 2020 Magic Millions 3YO Guineas. It is understood the costs could range from $200,000 to $600,000. Lawyers for both RQ and QRIC argued they should only foot the bill for 60 percent of the costs, however, those submissions were not accepted by the court. In his court battle, Endresz won the right for owners to be heard when it comes to stewards inquiries, with the court ruling his disqualification from the race void.

Queensland racing authorities have declared the decision won’t change the outcome of the race, with the horse still shown as disqualified and no prizemoney paid out to date. In handing down their decision, Justice’s Morrison, Fraser and Williams ruled in Endresz’s favour, saying he had no option but to bring the proceedings against RQ and QRIC.

“It was the conduct of (QRIC) stewards in keeping the owners ‘in the dark about an imminent adjudication by the stewards … In which the owners had a substantial interest’ which constituted the denial of natural justice to the owners,” the decision read. “The owners were left with no realistic alternative but to bring the proceedings in the Trial Division, and to contest the appeals, to vindicate their right to natural justice as a condition of a valid disqualification.

“The owners’ arguments in the Trial Division upon the question whether there was a right to appeal from the disqualification were not unreasonable.“The primary judge accepted those arguments and it could not be said to have been unreasonable for the owners to seek to uphold that part of the primary judge’s analysis in the appeals. ”Legal letters obtained by Racenet last week revealed the fiery battle brewing behind the scenes, with Racing Queensland declaring they will not pay prizemoney because the horse produced a positive swab. “The Stewards have not cleared the swab sample taken from Alligator Blood on 11 January 2020. As your clients are aware, the testing of that sample indicated the presence of a prohibited substance,” RQ’s lawyers wrote.

On another note: I Wish I Win will secure a slot in the $20m The Everest at Randwick on 19 October. Currently being spelled to ready itself for the feature race. Who will ride the horse has yet to be determined, publicly, anyways...

Have a very nice day today.

Kind regards
rcw1
Does this mean it opens the door for a class action by punters? Interesting......

Does this mean it opens the door for a class action by punters? Interesting......
Good morning rocket1172,
A most interesting and good point to raise. Not sure, but, according to the Supreme Court of Queensland, natural justice provisions do apply to the track... Next thing ... a horse might sue in the Supreme Court ha ha ha ha ha ha

Have a very nice day, today.

Kind regards
rcw1

I have these on early for Saturday because I think they will swing in,

Rosehill Race 3 : #7. Fathers Day

Caulfield Race 1: #6 Supervise (already in from 6.5 --> 5.5 today)

at your own risk good luck puntasssssss
Paying 17.60 as a 2 leg multi on pointsbet... That's worth a tenner... 👍

My trainer has two runners in the Highway today. Rosehill R2 #2 Associate. #4 Amarantz.

I prefer Associate but always wary of longer priced stablemates.

Edit: Rosehill, sorry. Thanks rocket. Amarantz being set for Randwick in two weeks time.

Last edited:
I have these on early for Saturday because I think they will swing in,

Rosehill Race 3 : #7. Fathers Day

Caulfield Race 1: #6 Supervise (already in from 6.5 --> 5.5 today)

at your own risk good luck puntasssssss
I went to put on Father's Day but was too late. Lucky :)

Tough Day Caulfield, heaps of rain. I usually only look at Melbourne and Adelaide.