Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Price Sensitive Announcements

Reactions
Hi all. Happy New Year and all that stuff ?

Thought I'd throw up a Thread with Stocks that have current Price Sensitive Announcements. Will try and update it regularly when time permits etc.

I find it easier to speed read the Tickers to see what I might be interested in before I go to the actual announcements, so hopefully it may be a useful quick reference.

Cheers.?

PS Ann 4 Jan 2020.jpg

Price Sensitive Ann 4 Jan 2020.jpg

6th January 2021 ... Morning announcements.

View attachment 117838

@barney, well done on posting price-sensitive announcements, it's a great thread The only issue I have is failing to "like" your post straight away because I'm too engrossed with the content. Once I find a security-of-interest I'm off to CommSec to read the announcement.

Keep up the great work.

Skate.

@barney, well done on posting price-sensitive announcements, it's a great thread The only issue I have is failing to "like" your post straight away because I'm too engrossed with the content. Once I find a security-of-interest I'm off to CommSec to read the announcement. Keep up the great work. Skate.

Thanks for the kind words @Skate :happy: ("Liking" is not necessary, but I appreciate the sentiment:cool:)

I'm really not doing much, but I figured having the Price Sensitive Anns easily available as a quick reference might be handy to a few punters.

Hopefully it might lead to a bit more traffic on the actual Stock Threads.:wheniwasaboy:

My contribution is minimal compared to yourself other prolific posters on ASF ! I don't know where you find the time TBH. Cheers.

Afternoon update on the PS Anns .... 6th January 2021

PS Anns afternoon 6th Jan 2021.jpg

Excellent initiative Barney. Certainly gives pointers to what is happening.:xyxthumbs

Cheers Bas.
But where is the CLA announcement?
Come on @barney work your magic ;)

No worries Trav .... I will have that announcement on the table by tomorrows open :smug:

Given the grades they have announced, I'm expecting some pretty good numbers for the JORC and hopefully a pretty handy bump on the SP.

Currently kicking myself for selling out of it a while back but you can't win them all. You might be able to afford scotch fillet for dinner tomorrow though!:hungry:

Update afternoon session 11 January 2021

PS Ann afternoon 11 January 2021.jpg