Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

MTL - Mantle Minerals

CAD have just come off another trading halt - Announcement as follows:
HIGHLIGHTS • Exceptional assays from the first 45% of results received from Pilbara Pardoo RC Drilling Program • Significant shallow and thick Ni-Co-Cu-Pd mineralised intercepts include: o CPRC003: 64m @ 0.50% Ni (from 28m), including 14m @ 1.0% Ni (from 76m) 102m @ 0.04% Co (from 27m) 109m @ 0.15% Cu (from 24m) 63m @ 0.10g/t Pd (from 24m) o CPRC010: 45m @ 0.49% Ni (from 54m) 80m @ 0.05% Co (from 53m) 97m @ 0.22% Cu (from 35m) • The results received to date have intersected sheared, ultramafic rocks indicating a large mineralised system, open down-dip and along strike to the east and west. • The Pardoo Highway deposit is located adjacent to the sealed Great Northern Highway and 120kms from Port Hedland in the Mt Goldsworthy Region of the Pilbara, WA. • Ni mineralisation strike length currently at ~ 900 m • Co mineralisation strike length currently at ~1.25 km • Two high priority regional targets identified with PoW submitted to test higher grade Co-Pd alongside follow up resource definition drilling • Additional assays expected over the next ~2 weeks

Attachments

• CAD announcement.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 8
On December 7th, 2022, Caeneus Minerals Limited (CAE) changed its name and ASX code to Mantle Minerals Limited (MTL).

I'm unlikely to ever buy this stonk again... I was a true believer and lessons have been learnt.
However, when the bar stewards change company name, and I don't check up on the forum, I may by mistake, re-enter...
Woops.
$600 worth 🫣 huge entry at $0.003 being 200k shares.

I fell for the nearology story again....😂🤞

Oooh, a different company in the vicinity of DEG/ Hemi, I thought.
What a muppet am I.

Screenshot_20231025-120535-138.png

Screenshot_20231025-120619.png

... maybe one to watch.
been granted Mt Berghaus exploration licence E45/5899, which covers 84km2 immediately north of the Hemi gold discovery (DEG) in WA’s Pilbara region

20 November 2023

DE GREY MINING LIMITED
TO DRILL AT MANTLE’S
ROBERTS HILL

HIGHLIGHTS

• Mantle and De Grey have signed access agreements at Roberts Hill and Mt Berghaus

• De Grey to access Roberts Hill to complete at least 100 aircore holes for 8,500m following grant of De Grey’s miscellaneous licences

• Drilling fully funded and operated by De Grey

• Mantle retains rights to all results, follow-up drilling and any discovery

• De Grey’s drilling adds to Mantle’s 30,000m drilling program currently in progress