Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

SAS - Sky and Space Company

Reactions
Sky and Space Global Ltd (TBA) was formerly known as Burleson Energy Ltd (BUR).

Previous discussion of BUR can be found here: https://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6578

Sky and Space Global Ltd is focused on providing communication solutions to the global satellite market through the use of highly sophisticated Nano-Satellite technology. The Company plans to disrupt the market by providing a significantly cheaper platform for voice, data and instant messaging services and is embarking on a commercial pilot phase through the launch of 2-3 satellites to form an initial network.

http://www.skyandspace.global

Interesting very very spec play this one - look set to be launching 3 nano-satellites early 2017.

Not holding, mostly because I have no idea how to work out their cash burn rate or at what point they'll go cap in hand to market for more capital but already selling spectrum for 3 nano test satellites in Africa looks positive.

Interesting very very spec play this one - look set to be launching 3 nano-satellites early 2017.

Not holding, mostly because I have no idea how to work out their cash burn rate or at what point they'll go cap in hand to market for more capital but already selling spectrum for 3 nano test satellites in Africa looks positive.

Sky and Space are fully funded until the initial launch of the three nanosats. They already have a contract with a communications provider for the use of the first three. The proceeds from this will be used in the construction and launch of a further 200 nanosats. They will come cap in hand eventually but not until after the initial launch in april or may in my opinion.

SP has risen to a peak of 12 c this week from a low of 1.6 a few months ago on the news of a succesful rocket launch by the Indian launch provider of the first sats, and some recent investment pitches to the space industry.

I agree very speculative but something to watch in the near future!! :D

Currently holding

Chart looks like a Cup&Handle forming. I'm bidding, hoping for a breakout.

SAS CnH 23-02-17.png

Clearly I sold this way too early. Still, a 3 bagger's better than a poke in the eye :)

C&H looks now complete. I'm now waiting for a pullback to the cup rim to test whether that has turned from resistance to support. If support holds, I'll continue to accumulate. If not, I'm out.

sas_ax30aug16_to_04mar17.png

15.5c shapes up as resistance and doesn't look like it's easily broken.
I'm joining today's profit takers.

SAS n sup-res 28-02-17.png

Why did you think the resistance would be there pixel?

What are those channels representing?
they're Raff channels, and while one channel resistance isn't hard to break, the intersection of two, combined with the Market Depth at the time, gave me sufficient doubt. So I took profit.
That's nothing I regret. The mistake I made subsequently lies in the fact that I failed to buy back in as soon as my assumption was proven wrong.

they're Raff channels, and while one channel resistance isn't hard to break, the intersection of two, combined with the Market Depth at the time, gave me sufficient doubt. So I took profit.
That's nothing I regret. The mistake I made subsequently lies in the fact that I failed to buy back in as soon as my assumption was proven wrong.
ok got it, thanks

Break of resistance opened a new trading opportunity with rather sharp Fibs.
(Have to admit I lost my nerve and did not ride the full range. :( )

SAS n 16-03-17.png

Today, we're back to the old resistance and find it has most likely become the new support.

breakout on news out of Africa.
I'm back on with a small posi, mindful of the gap down to 18c. Could be a continuation gap and hold for some time...

SAS breakout 24-03-17.png

Nice and steady rise.
Today's support (my must-hold line in the sand) = 22.5c
Immediate resistance = 26-26.5c; will top-up if it breaks
strong resistance at top of D-box = 28c
If that breaks, The Sky is the Limit - literally :p

SAS Fibs 28-03-17.png

Trading Halt - cap raising.

Been in and out of this one a few times, treated me well. Cap raising will hopefully cause another short term dip for those of us on the sidelines.

Trading Halt - cap raising.

Been in and out of this one a few times, treated me well. Cap raising will hopefully cause another short term dip for those of us on the sidelines.
I took part profit, sold half into Friday's reversal. Should've sold the lot - but that's Harry Hyndsyte talking. :p
While a cap raising was always likely to happen, the timing came as a bit of a surprise. We'll have to see how the Market takes it when the details become known.

SAS 28-04-17.png

19c seems to have been a reasonable level:
It gave the sophisticated takers an attractive stag potential while also satisfying Fibonacci technicians. Strong phi support over the recent trading range (ignoring those two outlying wicks.)

SAS o 08-05-17.png

I won't resume buying just yet though. Today's c.o.t. and final Close will tell me whether my hypothesis is just that or supported by fact.

Just for fun. :) How about we include the EW technicians as well?
We've had a nice 3-wave a, 3-wave b and now a 5-wave c has started, which should end just below the round number 0.15.
sas0805.PNG

I never got the hang of Gann and Elliot, Pete;
I know some people swear by it, and I've tried to prove the validity by wide-ranging wave and period analysis, back over many years' worth of data. Even went as far as trying Fourier Analysis, in case there were overlying waves of several different frequencies. All without success.
In the end, I gave up and put it into the Metaphysics basket. Gann in particular fits the mould, having started out from astrology.
(What's your Zodiac? :p )