Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

Salute and Stay Safe

Ahoy good Capitaan ..... I understand today was not a favorable day with WC8 receiving some serious selling pressure.

I hope you did not do what I have done too many times and held on for dear life during the drop?!

If you tell me you threw the baby out with the bath water at $0.79 cents during the mayhem, I will be suitably impressed with your discipline.

Even if not, it has been a wonderful trade! :greedy:

ps That rhetoric aside, the Stock is very much liked as a "Trader" ... with good "fundamentals" which I know you don't particularly espouse, in a year or two it could be doing "quite" well. ;)

Ahoy No-So -Brave and Even Less Loyal Sea-Cadet Barney

I Am Holding On Tightly
Maybe One Panic Merchant / Cheat of a Broker Crossed `~200 Million shares to his mates at a -20% favour ?
This does not Scare me

Not Yet Anyway !
The Technical's are still in order. atm IMO

Sailing the WC8 "The Magnificent" ---------One WEEK at a Time ---------&--------------------One DAY at a Time
1698744011550.png
Salute and Stay Well
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Ahoy No-So -Brave and Even Less Loyal Sea-Cadet Barney

Not Brave .... and even less loyal is a cruel critique oh crazy Capitaan, but I take your admonishment on the chin ....

Mainly because I have more than one chin to cope with such a bombardment at this stage of my life !! :smug:

I respect your decision to hold on tight, as I do similar with Stocks I think have future value, even if they punish me in the short term.

I agree WC8 looks like the real deal longer term, but large daily drops in the SP are always a concern

Good luck with it. It should bounce back a little tomorrow or Thursday (short term).

Not Brave .... and even less loyal is a cruel critique oh crazy Capitaan, but I take your admonishment on the chin ....

Mainly because I have more than one chin to cope with such a bombardment at this stage of my life !! :smug:

I respect your decision to hold on tight, as I do similar with Stocks I think have future value, even if they punish me in the short term.

I agree WC8 looks like the real deal longer term, but large daily drops in the SP are always a concern

Good luck with it. It should bounce back a little tomorrow or Thursday (short term).
@barney Is the Good Cap't being civil or just his usual obnoxious self????

Putting myself in the Captain's position, I would be feeling a little bruised, dejected and annoyed at the vicious pullback on WC8, so a little additional blustering may be on the cards in the short term Farmer :yuck:

Nothing we hardened Pirates can't handle though!:cat:
Argh as long as it is at the Good Capt's expense.

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Please note that the TREND has not been broken-----
This could end up being a LONG TERM Investment IMHO?
Steady as she goes and Hold onto your hats

Sailing the WC8 --"The Magnificent One"---One WEEK at a Time -----&-------------------One day at a time

1699263978336.png
Salute and Gods'Speed
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

Please Keep your ONE Liners to other Threads with your Half Smart One liners
You have been warned!

I do not appreciate Nuisance ONE LINERS that clog up my e mails
You are a captain of fools.
Get back to your high chair n suck your dummy.
There were numerous one liner comment on this thread.
Are you afraid of one liner smarter than your page full of coloured squares that my 3 yrs old Grand kid can colour it too.
This is more than one half smart liners.
Hope you can count better than my 3 yrs old Grand kid.
Correct Answer: 6 lines.

You are a captain of fools.
Get back to your high chair n suck your dummy.
There were numerous one liner comment on this thread.
Are you afraid of one liner smarter than your page full of coloured squares that my 3 yrs old Grand kid can colour it too.
This is more than one half smart liners.
Hope you can count better than my 3 yrs old Grand kid.
Correct Answer: 6 lines.
Man Overboard !
LOST at SEA