Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

You are a captain of fools.
Get back to your high chair n suck your dummy.
There were numerous one liner comment on this thread.
Are you afraid of one liner smarter than your page full of coloured squares that my 3 yrs old Grand kid can colour it too.
This is more than one half smart liners.
Hope you can count better than my 3 yrs old Grand kid.
Correct Answer: 6 lines.

Ahoy Mr Cottontail,

Avast ye skull and crossbones and hop to the crows nest.

Rabbit stew may be on the menu for you if you don't jolly the roger.

There are 8 lines in your post, by the way.

Ahoy Mr Cottontail,

Avast ye skull and crossbones and hop to the crows nest.

Rabbit stew may be on the menu for you if you don't jolly the roger.

There are 8 lines in your post, by the way.
What have i missed? Has the Mad Cap't uttered something outlandish once again, or has he got right up Rabbito's nostel?
Thankfully The Cap't can be the butt of our weird sense of humour for some time to come.

What have i missed? Has the Mad Cap't uttered something outlandish once again, or has he got right up Rabbito's nostel?
Thankfully The Cap't can be the butt of our weird sense of humour for some time to come.

The Captain has me on ignore, so I can't see anything he posts (?) so I'm completely taking the piss and just having fun.

Hopefully some others find it fun. I find it fun that I can't see his posts as a 'moderator'. I must have been crap at that job....
Admiral Sean, Cap't Fool is the one that should be banned. I find it inconcievable that as a moderator you can't what this idiot posts.

Yes, very interesting First Mate Craton, just don't ask any questions or try to engage or you'll be in the brig. Good luck and fair winds to you.
Oh, OK yes, I've noted that and if that's the way the Cap'n wants to roll, so be it. Makes no nevermind to me and besides, if discussion needs to be had, I'd say one should be discussing that in the relevant stock thread.

Anyways, thanks for the reminder re. the brig.

Oh, OK yes, I've noted that and if that's the way the Cap'n wants to roll, so be it. Makes no nevermind to me and besides, if discussion needs to be had, I'd say one should be discussing that in the relevant stock thread.

Anyways, thanks for the reminder re. the brig.
Or worse the plank is also one of his favourites

Ahoy there fellow outcast. That makes 3 of us. Let's see wo else puts their hand up so we can have a headcount of the outcast crew. I must admit to having a cheeky look at his ridiculous comments now & then.
I joined the club because I "liked" some post captain Morgan did not agree with.i tend to like posts I feel are valuable, whether I agree or not.
That was my downfall☺️
And by posting this I am definitively buried...

My Nautical Speak originates over 100 years ago by the great Captain Chuck Dow and his 1st mate Jonsey
They thought that 'The Market" behaved like Sailing Ships

They Designed the Great Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA with only 20 WHITE MAINSAILS to measure the Strength of the Global Exchange

Then Captain Henry Varnum Poor and Standard Statistics teamed up to Design the Good Ship S&P 500 with 500 BLUE SHEETS

Captain Russell followed up with his Design of 2000 and then a 3000 lightly weighted Pink Sheets to present to the wind

What I am saying here is that They all Handle the Waters and Sea conditions Differently

One rule for all does not fit all weight Divisions in any sport

ei: A Sail is Not a Sail , is Not a Sail and should be weighted differently as they all perform differently in the Same Waters

NB: The weight and Numbers of each sail presented to the wind is also" SEAMANSHIP"

Salute and Stay Safe

XYZ Yacht.GIF

I joined the club because I "liked" some post captain Morgan did not agree with.i tend to like posts I feel are valuable, whether I agree or not.
That was my downfall☺️
Sea Cadet Frog tis the plank for you. Fortunately you are a good swimmer

That was my downfall☺️

French Privateers have notoriously been run ashore in tropical waters around the Tropic of Capricorn. Looks like steady seas tomorrow MIsure Grenouille.

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Hold on Tight to our ASF Monthly /November Regatta
Learning the Skill in Getting Off to a Good Start EACH and every MONTH

So Far, So Good

Sailing the ACM ----One WEEK at a Time -----&----------One DAY at a Time-----------------&------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1699497217436.png
Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Last edited:
Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Here Comes the Wind Again but Unfortunately led by the usual suspects
The US Magnificent 7 +3
God help the rest with Interest rates "HIGHER for EVER"

Sailing the US 100 Index-----------One WEEK at a Time------------------------&------------------One DAY at a Time
1699761380719.png

For us in Australia We can only choose from the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY

Sailing for IRON ORE----------------One WEEK at a Time------------------------&---------------------One DAY at a Time
1699762523774.png

Sailing For GOLD ------------------One WEEK at a Time-----------------------------&------------------One DAY at a Time

1699763046629.png

Sailing For NICKLE---------------One WEEK at a Time-----------------------------&------------------One DAY at a Time
1699763621007.png
Salute and Stay Safe

XYZ Yacht.GIF