Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

STX - Strike Energy

Edit: 3 minute chart
1719544698929.png

***** MONTHLY UPDATE FOR FULL CALENDAR YEAR 2024 STOCK TIPPING COMPETITION - @debtfree *****

June 2024 - Following up on the previous monthly update at the end of May, it's incredible to note how much of a turn-around we're witnessing in the share price for Strike Energy (STX) after a successful re-test of the prior support level that had failed last month ($0.205). And, just today (28th June), we've seen a dramatic share price through the long-term resistance area of $0.25 (well established from 22nd February). It appears as though we're now seeing a 'base' forming for the share price with two solid support levels - $0.205 and $0.25.

Should this base hold, it appears that the next potential level of interest where traders and investors could be targeting is the resistance area of $0.32 from the open of 15th February, before a potential gap-fill in consideration of levels from 7th December and 8th February, depending on the strength of the momentum of the share price rise through resistance.

1719562955255.png

***** MONTHLY UPDATE FOR FULL CALENDAR YEAR 2024 STOCK TIPPING COMPETITION - @debtfree *****

June 2024 - Following up on the previous monthly update at the end of May, it's incredible to note how much of a turn-around we're witnessing in the share price for Strike Energy (STX) after a successful re-test of the prior support level that had failed last month ($0.205). And, just today (28th June), we've seen a dramatic share price through the long-term resistance area of $0.25 (well established from 22nd February). It appears as though we're now seeing a 'base' forming for the share price with two solid support levels - $0.205 and $0.25.

Should this base hold, it appears that the next potential level of interest where traders and investors could be targeting is the resistance area of $0.32 from the open of 15th February, before a potential gap-fill in consideration of levels from 7th December and 8th February, depending on the strength of the momentum of the share price rise through resistance.

View attachment 179515
May STX keep on this upward projectory. Having STX in the annual Comp any climb up is a bonus for us nominees.

Last edited:
STX Strike Energy my pick in the Yearly Comp.
Just about given up on STX for the year, and then along comes a half decent announcement and with it up goes the SP. Enough to give hope that it may regain lost ground and prove to be worthy of any gamble.
Time will prove that it will be a good money spinner.

July 2024 - Following up on the previous monthly update at the end of June, it's evident to see the strength of the resistance area around $0.25 on the chart below following the prior strength of the move that we witnessed at the end of June. Suffice to say, the support/resistance area of $0.205 is now back in play once again.

Should this area fail, it appears as though the congestion area of October-December 2021 might provide the next level of support (i.e.: between $0.165-$0.18), as the share price would more than likely search for the next area to bounce off in an effort find some stability at that stage.

1722216048801.png

STX has dragged my fortunes down into the gurgler this year.
I had high hopes that company would set the stage alight, but alas the flame has been somewhat extinguished.
Can't really see much improvement in the near future and around 0.20c seems to be the benchmark.
Living in hope that something may ignite the STX flame and see a return to somewhere around the 0.40 cent mark.
Unhappy, but not lost all faith, yet.

Good evening
STX Announcement today (01/08/24) ...

• Strike has entered into a $48.5 million contract with Clarke Energy to procure twenty (20) 4.5 MW Jenbacher gas reciprocating engines and commissioning services for its proposed South Erregulla peaking gas power plant; and
• Fixed price contract in line with Strike’s mid-case capital estimates.
15 minute chart
chartdownload - 2024-08-01T204037.940.png

holding shite loads ...

Have a very nice night, tonight.

Kind regards
rcw1

Suffice to say, the support/resistance area of $0.205 is now back in play once again.

Should this area fail, it appears as though the congestion area of October-December 2021 might provide the next level of support (i.e.: between $0.165-$0.18), as the share price would more than likely search for the next area to bounce off in an effort find some stability at that stage.
Good evening @IvoryWolf
On the money bloke...
$0.162 low today (13/08/24) Close $0.17.

Kind regards
rcw1

STX Strike Energy Ltd is the lemon of my picks.
Was promising so much and is delivering so very little.
It is one I wish I could drop off, as it has dragged by selections to the wrong end of the comp.
No longer a hold.

Good afternoon

Nice 19.3% gain in SP today (27/08/24) on the back of an announcement regarding:

The Erregulla Deep-1 exploration well has observed positive indications on mud logs and logging while drilling tools of porous gas charged sands in both:
  • a sand body within the Irwin River Coal Measures; and
  • the primary target within the Kingia Sandstone.
Erregulla Deep-1 currently at 5,208m MD (measured depth) and drilling towards final target depth before running additional logging and sampling.

3 minute chart
1724728033599.png

Kind regards
rcw1

Attachments

• Erregulla-Deep-1-Update.PDF
    278.6 KB · Views: 4
Good afternoon

Nice 19.3% gain in SP today (27/08/24) on the back of an announcement regarding:

The Erregulla Deep-1 exploration well has observed positive indications on mud logs and logging while drilling tools of porous gas charged sands in both:
  • a sand body within the Irwin River Coal Measures; and
  • the primary target within the Kingia Sandstone.
Erregulla Deep-1 currently at 5,208m MD (measured depth) and drilling towards final target depth before running additional logging and sampling.

3 minute chart
View attachment 183246

Kind regards
rcw1
Good news but will it get that SP up and running.

Good news but will it get that SP up and running.
That's a really good question. For mine m8, hopeful that a change of fortune is coming after some disappointing exploration results in recent months. Erregulla Deep-1 exploration well, might well (pardon the pun ha ha ha ha ) turn out a compelling gas producer... We'll see ..

Kind regards
rcw1