Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

PNV - Polynovo Limited

In Tassie. Dunno the wife's NAB trading account numbers. Not looking into it too much but this'll be a 14 month high. Chart says momentum is still there?

Took some profit.
Sold the wifes shares.

Not negative on the stock just as what happened last year....... FOHOTL (fear of holding on too long)
Still got plenty in the super and personal.

aPNV.png

Ultimately a Positive trendline but I am prepared for a break in this trend.
Although very positive about the future of the company and stock.
Been looking at picking back up the portion sold. UNDER $2.
We'll see how it pans out going forward.

View attachment 174224

Ultimately a Positive trendline but I am prepared for a break in this trend.
Although very positive about the future of the company and stock.
Been looking at picking back up the portion sold. UNDER $2.
We'll see how it pans out going forward.
$2.30 now.
Approximately 75% growth yoy in USA. 68% rest of world.

Actually did break below the trend line but a very positive response to the Sales ann.

SALES ANN....

First $A9M sales month and $A10M revenue month
The Company is pleased to announce record monthly revenue of $A10.1m (unaudited) for April 2024. Highlights:
• The U.S. business grew strongly, with monthly sales of $A6.9m (unaudited), up circa 75.0% on STLY.
• Rest of World had monthly sales of $A2.4m (unaudited), up circa 68.2% on STLY. Strong growth continues in the UK/I, ANZ, Hong Kong, and Germany.
• Total group revenue for the month, including BARDA was $A10.1m (unaudited), up circa 68.6% on STLY.

pnvsales.png

Missed out on the top up at $1.95
Maybe I will get to take profits at $2.75

More than likely it'll trade in between just to annoy me.
pnv.png

Indicative results released.
Strong growth continues.
It was a maiden profit last year but the company should be starting to spin off cash this year.

PolyNovo Limited (PolyNovo or Company) is pleased to provide indicative trading results for FY24. • Total revenue including BARDA of A$104.8m up 57.5% on STLY of A$66.5m. • FY24 sales of A$92.0m up 54.5% on STLY of A$59.6m. • Strong growth in U.S. sales of A$68.7m up 49.0% on STLY of A$46.1m. • ROW sales of A$23.3m up by 73.1% on STLY of A$13.5m including strong performances in developed markets like UKI, Germany and ANZ.

I see Macquarie are looking for an underlying profit of $3.7 million.

If it did manage $3.7m profit it would be on a PE of about 500. The madness of narrative speculation. I am reminded of this, (PNV trading on nearly 20x sales.)

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 6.37.16 am.png