Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

PNV - Polynovo Limited

Both are excellent.
Came late to the party
but will be happy with what I can get.

PNV.gif

More good news, now making money..
My only regret is that though I doubled up at 74c (60c first buy) I should have triple up. Never been so relaxed owning a share.

At the AGM in November 2018 the Chairman advised shareholders that at the then company cost base, a million-dollar revenue per month was a rough indicator the company was at or close to break-even.

While, PolyNovo has said previously that it does not intend to issue quarterly financial statements it would like to inform shareholders it has had its first million-dollar month.

PolyNovo is pleased to announced
• Revenue from BTM sales for the month of April are more than $1M (April 2018 $321,363); and
• Revenue from sales for BTM in Australia and New Zealand only are more than $1M year to date
(YTD April 2018 $66,048)

PNV re ASF 2019-06-09.png

Price has moved on from the April 19th post with a breakout of the $0.96 high and would now seem to be consolidating ready to take out the latest high of $1.31. It will be interesting to see whether there is an increase in resistance around the $1.37 to $1.40 mark.

View attachment 95311
Price has moved on from the April 19th post with a breakout of the $0.96 high and would now seem to be consolidating ready to take out the latest high of $1.31.
PNV has certainly shown remarkable growth. Plus, if their hernia application goes ahead, that will spur a whole new source of growth.

PNV has certainly shown remarkable growth. Plus, if their hernia application goes ahead, that will spur a whole new source of growth.

Been going gangbusters since the start of the year …. the $1.30 area is looking a bit stubborn but its a great looking chart:wideyed::greedy:

PNV re ASF 2019-07-15.png

Since my last post price has moved to make a high of $1.87 on July 9th. If the current price action turns out to be an a-b-c retracement it would not be unreasonable to expect price to move higher.
There is an unfilled gap between $1.98 & $2.04 which could provide some resistance.
The ATH is at $2.50.

Look at the short term traders sell.
They run it up and run it down. They don't even know why they sell except it hit their stop loss.
I wonder which big investor who missed out earlier is buying now. I hope it falls further and tempts me to increase my holding.

PNV re ASF 2019-08-04.png

You can't help but get the feeling that PNV has been consolidating over the last 18 bars just building strength to take out the unfilled gap between $1.98 and $2.04. Time will tell!

Back up to its highs.
The company is now profitable.
They are expanding by buying the adjacent land to supply their new product ranges.
In 6 months I expect the price to be well above $2.

This is my pick for the October '19 stock picking comp. Congratulations to all those who jumped onto this earlier on. It's been coming up on my scans for a while now and I read into it a few weeks ago but decided to buy NAN (no regrets there) instead of PNV - why I didn't buy both aargh.

It has run hard (being included into the ASX200 would have helped) and now has a market cap of $1.4 billion which is a bit eye-watering given that the consensus forecast earnings are $25m in FY20 and $40m in FY21. That said, I can understand the market interest. A lot of blue sky here most likely.

I chose PNV in particular because the share price does seem to have a lot of momentum behind it and now that it is in the ASX200 it should keep attracting more attention. I was interested in picking a Biotech for this month as it seems that biotechs and IT seem to be sectors that are building up steam. Maybe as this leg-up in the stock market starts to run out of some puff and the low hanging fruit has been picked, the hot money will start flowing more into biotechs.

I'll definitely look to enter into this stock. One for the long term I hope.

Back up to its highs.
The company is now profitable.
They are expanding by buying the adjacent land to supply their new product ranges.
In 6 months I expect the price to be well above $2.

Christmas came early for you this year. You only had to wait a couple of weeks.

This is my pick for the October '19 stock picking comp.
It has run hard (being included into the ASX200 would have helped) and now has a market cap of $1.4 billion which is a bit eye-watering given that the consensus forecast earnings are $25m in FY20 and $40m in FY21. That said, I can understand the market interest. A lot of blue sky here most likely.

I chose PNV in particular because the share price does seem to have a lot of momentum behind it and now that it is in the ASX200 it should keep attracting more attention. .

Good first day!

Good first day!

I probably should have looked at the chart a bit more carefully before selecting this for the Oct comp (serves me right for leaving it to the last minute). It looks like it is in distribution, highlighted by the price action around the huge spike in volume on 20 September. If I were to chose a biotech to tip for Oct 19 today, based on the recent chart action alone, it would be ANP (which I hold). I don't hold PNV yet, so looking for an entry.

upload_2019-10-3_19-17-53.png