Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

PNV - Polynovo Limited

Yes, I was thinking that at the time. After such a rise new news is required and I don't think the SP will do much till the next report.
You never know though as it is not a science.

Lovely work gents long may it continue :)

PNV.png

It appears I bought PNV today sort of by accident. I usually review and close off open orders over the weekend but didn't get time this weekend and completely forgot that I had a buy order in @ 2.31. Here is hoping that 2.30 is the new support.

Sold the low boggo!!!

Yes, saw that it was hovering around my stop yesterday. Had a look this morning and thought I can beat my system so if I sell now etc etc.
Quite often getting in on a new buy a day early works well but this cost me 8c per share and brokerage x 2 to get back in when it became obvious that the stop would likely be still intact at the close.

I should have just taken my early tee off time for golf instead of switching on the computer :oops:

Ha ha, the hotshots can't get it right all the time. From the Nov 2019 conference:

Sohn stock pick: Regal’s Phil King - SHORT PolyNovo (PNV ASX)
There’s a lot of expensive stocks out there and one only has to look at the ASX: If the FAANG stocks look toppy trading on a multiple of 5 times sales, what then to make of the Aussie tech stocks trading on 13 times?

“The biggest bubble in the Australian stockmarket today is Australian biotech,” King says, christening them the PPANCs (PolyNovo, Pro Medicus, Avita Medical, Nanosonics and Clinuvel.)

Regal is actually long Avita, but “we needed the vowel”. Healthcare stocks in Australia are prone to bubbles, King warns. We don’t have the big pharmaceutical companies like Europe, and Australians aren’t that good at valuing them. Passive investing has surely helped fuel the rally, as four out of five PPANC stocks have joined the ASX 200. PolyNovo is singled out as having the most downside. “We think the competition’s well established, the company’s still losing money and it’s never delivered on expectations,” King says, adding: “there’s no room for disappointment”.

Polynovo on trading halt, could be more good news.

In my opinion there is an effort to shake out weak holders and get on board. Strong selling on low volume days is part of this.

I just hope it's not a takeover offer. This has happened to me before.

Polynovo on trading halt, could be more good news.

In my opinion there is an effort to shake out weak holders and get on board. Strong selling on low volume days is part of this.

I just hope it's not a takeover offer. This has happened to me before.

Announcement re significant uplift in sales ….. sounds positive!

Announcement re significant uplift in sales ….. sounds positive!
Yes, I can relax.
Hit $2mil a month sales, we know they are profitable from 1mil a month sales so nice.
Also as Europe is now ramping up I would hope for at least 3mil for June.

What a stonk! A pointless TH to announce a $1.3b cap company has revenue of $2m for the month.
I guess its all part of the pump & ramp.

Pardon my cynicism, probably sounds like sour grapes. Truly, I dont begrudge anyone who has banked a profit - I just see a train wreck coming.

What a stonk! A pointless TH to announce a $1.3b cap company has revenue of $2m for the month.
I guess its all part of the pump & ramp.

Pardon my cynicism, probably sounds like sour grapes. Truly, I dont begrudge anyone who has banked a profit - I just see a train wreck coming.

Have a look at the fundamentals galumay. You may find it interesting.
Maybe wait to the next report in February.